Nelson Lab offers a complete custom antibody service covering every step of monoclonal and polyclonal development. We produce and validate antibodies against a number of biomarker proteins. Areas of research include cancer, apoptosis, neurobiology, immunology, cardiovascular diseases, and infectious diseases. We provide custom antibody development services including:
· Design, synthesis, and conjugation of appropriate peptides to generate antibodies with expected affinity and specificity.
· Monoclonal antibodies can be generated in a mouse, rat, hamster or other species, to meet our particular host requirements.
· Polyclonal antibody services allow for the production of antibodies from a wide variety of host species.
· Matched mAb-mAb, mAb-pAb, and pAb-pAb antibody pairs for ELISA assay.
· Both hybridoma and phage display technologies are available for custom antibody development.
· Recombinant antibodies of both full length (species and isotype switching) and partial length (scFv, Fab, F(ab)2, BsAb).
· Antibody variable region cloning and sequencing, antibody humanization, and antibody optimization.
· Complete peptide & antibody purification service using both traditional and custom affinity methodology.
Scientists at Nelson Lab are expert in antibody/protein conjugation. Whether you are looking for a different conjugate of our antibody or need a custom conjugation of your own antibody, we can provide affordable, high-quality custom antibody conjugation service with unbeatable rapid turnaround times. The features of our antibody/protein/peptide conjugation services include:
· Custom conjugation of your peptide, antibody or other proteins to haptens, carriers, labels and effector enzymes.
· Wide selection of conjugates and labels such as protein-protein conjugates, particle conjugates, biotin, fluorochromes, and special labels.
· It includes labeling, purification, and characterization of the end-product.
· Comprehensive advice about labeling possibilities and design of reaction.
As leading developers of high-quality immunoassays, Nelson Lab has years of experience in the use of antibodies for the development of assays and immunodiagnostic kits. We can produce diagnostic assays in ELISA, lateral flow, latex bead, western blot, immunohistochemistry, and flow cytometry formats. With combined expertise in protein chemistry, immunology, and molecular biology, our scientific team can help you with every step of the development process, from design to validation.
The typical workflow for IVD immunoassay development at Nelson Lab can be divided into three phases: project scoping, assay development, and production & manufacture.
Features of IVD Antibody Development Services
· Quality backed by experienced technical and customer support teams, as well as state-of-the-art facilities.
· Specialized in IVD antibody and kit development with the completion of numerous IVD-related projects.
· Fast turnaround time and competitive pricing.
· Quickly and economically deliver custom assays for any biomarkers and bring new IVD products to market.
For more information about any of these services please do not hesitate to contact us.
Other Diseases Can Be Diagnosed